09 Jul We’re Recruiting! Trainee Project Manager Required
Due to expansion, Structura is seeking a Trainee Project Manager to assist us with the delivery of our projects.
The responsibilities and duties will include but not limit to the following:
- To assist in various tasks working alongside our senior project managers / director
- Assist in the preparation, agree and monitor all Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Programmes for all sub-contract operations.
- Assist in the scheduling, procure and monitor the supply of all materials and sub- contracted operations for the project to ensure that the overall programme is maintained.
- Assist in the supervision and control of all on-site operations with additional on-site assistance if required.
- Assist with the monitoring, updates and reports on costs/budgets for all contract related purchases and expenditure including materials, plant, labour etc.
- Assist estimators and team members in preparing quotes and monitoring variations.
- Assist with the Co-ordination and monitor the design and detailing process.
- Assist with the liaison and co-ordination of Structura UK Ltd’s programme with the client and other work package contractors, to ensure the regular progress of the works.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain Structura UK Ltd’s job specific quality plan ensuring that all records, inspections, testing and quality control procedures are carried out at all times.
- Prepare and maintain all short term programmes and information required by the client to monitor and conform to the agreed contract programme.
- Computer literate to a good standard using Word and Excel, Power Point is desirable
- Use to working with software packages.
- Good communicator and telephone manner.
- Be proactive, organized and a team player
- Have good attention to detail.
- Confident and flexible approach essential
We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who can ‘think on their feet’ as well as multi-task and prioritise their own workload.
We are friendly team, who work hard and have strong working ethics and have a great reputation in our industry sector. It is a relaxed environment and everyone has a ‘hands-on approach’. The ideal candidate will be bright, bubbly and personable.
The working hours for this position will be Monday to Thursday 08:30 hrs until 17:30 hrs, however this is dictated by the business needs
You will be based our Head Office located in Chessington Surrey KT9 1RH.
To apply, please call 020 8397 4361 and say that you are calling about the project management vacancy.